about me^^

My photo
name: EDLYN ORQUIOLA RETUCSAN; 18 years old; 4'10; 43 kg!^^ I am friendly kind of person, easy to be with, and sometimes I'm 100% CHILDISH but i can earn in my own way^^

my blog list..

  • HELP FOR STRUGGLING READERS - In this journal, the teacher noticed that several fourth or fifth-grade students are having a problem when it comes to reading a grade-level texts. When ch...
    12 years ago
  • LOVE :) - - I was on trip yesterday, I am holding a pen then I write L-O-V-E in: flowers, leafs, rock, wall, a piece of straw, empty bottle, and in a empty container...
    14 years ago

Saturday, October 10, 2009

one simple thought..

life can be happier and
less stressful if we
remember one simple
thought:


"We cant have all that we desire,
but GOD will give us all
what we DESERVE"

0 comments: